Many students want to attend one of the best colleges, but their parents have been unable to save enough money to ensure they can attend the college of their choice. However, that doesn’t mean it’s an impossible dream to attend the college of your dreams. It does take more effort to find scholarships that can make up any shortfall in funds for school but it’s worth it in the end.
The first and best place to begin on your list of places to look is at your chosen college. If you have already been accepted at a school and do not have adequate funds for tuition, books, and living expenses, then it’s time to meet with the financial aid officer at the college. Often, colleges can help students with funds that fill the gaps left by other types of aid.
We are pleased to announce our very first scholarship “Abundance Advice Scholarship” to assist students to achieve their educational goals. The $2000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
The scholarship amount is $2000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
We want to help a student who is really in need of funds for their studies. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “The Science of Positive Thinking”
- You must submit your essay on or before September 10th, 2021.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the application deadline has passed, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on September 15th, 2021 and the winner will be notified by email.
How will applications be reviewed?
Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and list the winners on this page after the deadline date.
We will not sell, share, or distribute the information you submit with your scholarship application to any third parties. The information you submit will be used only for determining the scholarship recipient and deleted after the selection period.